As a leading provider of software code analysis tools, we take pride in offering the best tools in the industry. We are dedicated to serving the needs of our customers each and every day.
We are currently working with the world renowned Fraunhofer Software Engineering Group as our Research and Development arm. www.fraunhofer.org
Statement From Fraunhofer:
"We believe this technology provides the opportunity for a substantial breakthrough in software development methods that has application in the areas of documentation, modeling, and security, among others. We believe that the concept and approach embodied in [GenesisOne]..can fill an important gap in the currently practiced software development techniques as well as set new highs for productivity, efficiency and quality of software products - this tool suite could well become an industry standard."
Competition and Differentiators:
No one offers a tool like ours, one that provides complete documentation and analysis of a system from database to application, enabling the ability to isolate data/code issues immediately. Ours is the only tool that automatically identifies data/code inconsistencies, resulting in dramatically less time spent documenting code.
- Co-Founder, Strategist & CEO, Board Chairman-International finance and CFO experience with a $30MM privately held corporation plus over 20 years enterprise level software experience with companies such as IBM, Starwood, USA Today and many more. He has designed and developed enterprise applications for State Agencies and Fortune 500 companies both as a database and integration architect. He has been honored with the Occidental's President's Award in recognition for his leadership in rebuilding and relocating an International Treasury Department while reducing costs by 75 percent with no interruption in service. The intensive challenge (and successful resolution) to the problems of business and technology provided the basis for formulating the patterns that Mr. Pomponio identified for the patented and proven approach to delivering business software solutions.
- Co-Founder & President / VP Sales, Marketing and Strategist. Board Member-Vice President with responsibility for all national sales for Fortune 500 companies and Government. Landing deals with Home Depot, Midas, Sears, JC Penney and Lowes. Mr. Gallo has established all corporate relationships for GenesisOne, with Fortune 500 companies and Federal/State agencies, such as Teradata, ManTech, CACI, CSC, DoD's DISA, DHS, Florida State agencies and many more. He has spearheaded the agreement with the world renowned Fraunhofer Software Engineering Group. Fraunhofer will be acting as the R&D arm of GenesisOne. He has also spearheaded the partnership with Carahsoft, the number one reseller to the federal government, www.carahsoft.com
which includes the largest federal Integrators and their client base, both public and private.
- Co-Founder, Board Member- Mr. Emery has served as SVP - General Counsel and Head of Business Affairs for Network Solutions (where he managed its sale to VeriSign for almost $20B) and SVP - General Counsel and Chief Risk Officer for Alion Science & Technology, and also was a corporate and securities lawyer with Sidley, Austin in New York. Mr. Emery is an expert on all aspects of start-ups. Mr. Emery is currently Chair, Corporate and M&A Practice, at Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C., a Wall Street law firm.
- CTO - Mr. Senthur has over 15 years of technology experience as a Computer Science and Engineering graduate. He is the founder and Managing Director of MSITL India with a Team of 100+ engineers for outsourcing & technology services consulting. Mr. Senthur invented a patent pending architecture for finger print solution and created MSI Security and IT Security Company. He also has served as senior IT consultant with HUD, Washington DC for various IT solutions.
James E. Baugh, PhD.,
EVP of Operations - Dr. Baugh is the former Assistant Secretary of HUD (with a $15B budget and over 2,000 employees), having been personally appointed by President Ronald Reagan. He has served as President/CEO of J.E.B. & Associates, Inc.-a housing development and management consulting business and served as the Policy Consultant to the National Commission on Severely Distressed Public Housing. His professional career as an educator, researcher, administrator, planner, developer and financial manager spans close to 30 years. Dr. Baugh's unique blend of public and private sector experiences has enhanced his capacity to successfully manage large complex organizations.
Victor Basili, PhD.,
- Member of Board of Advisors - Dr. Basili is Professor of Computer Science at the University of Maryland. He has worked on measuring, evaluating, and improving the software development process and product for over 35 years. Dr. Basili has authored over 250 peer reviewed publications and is a recipient of several awards including the NASA Group Achievement Awards, ACM SIGSOFT Outstanding Research Award, IEEE Computer Society Harlan Mills Award, and the Fraunhofer Medal. He is Co-EIC of the Springer Empirical Software Engineering Journal and an IEEE and ACM Fellow.
Mr. James Flyzik
- Member of Board of Advisors - Jim Flyzik is the President of The Flyzik Group, www.theflyzikgroup.com
which works with clients both public and private to understand their corporate business needs and how best to approach the federal government market. Prior to Co-Founding The Flyzik Group, Mr Flyzik served our Nation for 27 years in various federal government leadership positions including the role of Senior Advisor to Governor Ridge in the White House Office of Homeland Security; Jim also hosts the monthly radio program for all the Federal CIO's, The Federal Executive Forum on WFED,AM. www.federalnewsradio.com
Jim has been inducted into the CIO Magazine Hall of Fame and Joins 31 other CIO's inducted over the past 20 years and is the first career government CIO to be selected.
- CIO - Ed Crane has over twenty-five years of software experience focused predominantly on data communications and applications development in industries ranging from airline services to financial services. In addition to seasoned software development skills, Ed has enjoyed success running small consulting businesses. As VP of Business Development at Performance Computing, Inc. he established formal channel partner and preferred vendor relationships with companies such as HP and FINRA, and grew revenues ten-fold over a five-year period. Additionally, Ed is a Reg D accredited investor who has participated in private placements. He graduated From Georgia Tech in 1984 with a B.S. degree in Information and Computer Science.