GenesisOne T-SQL Code Unscrambler
SQL Server documentation (Microsoft SQL Server 2000/ 2005/ 2008/ 2008R2/ 2012) in PDF, PNG and SVG format; enables documenting all of the major SQL Server components. New documents can be regenerated at the touch of a button.
- GenesisOne application download includes Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Objects, Microsoft SQL Server Management Objects, Microsoft SQL Server Native Client and SQL Server CLR Types.
- GenesisOne enables your ability to browse database structures. The structures shown depends on the database, the minimum level of detail includes Stored Procedures, tables, indexes and constraints as well as displaying information such as column names, column data types, column lengths, column null ability, and primary and foreign key information.
- Description editor for tables (table, columns, indexes, foreign keys), Stored Procedures (stored procedure, parameters), defaults, rules. Description data is saved using SQL Server extended properties.
- Errors are captured and shown to end users. They can send the error report to support team and get an immediate response. Meet your audit/SOX requirements easily by keeping up-to-date documentation.
- Ability to document database in exactly the way the users require.
- Rich set of output format (PDF, PNG, SVG).
- High speed documentation creation of the complete database structure.
- It is easily understandable by non developer.
- Display summary view for stored procedure and function analysis.
- Support for all SQL object types, their details and properties.
- Individual database object selection to include into documentation.
- Professional looking documentation styles.
- Create time based snapshot of your Database objects.
- Keep your documentation up-to-date and in-sync with your development.
- Reduce the time and cost needed for documenting your databases.
- Use built-in hyperlinks for easy navigation through your database structures.
- No more manual update or regeneration of Documents.
- Save time by automatically generated documentation.
- Keep teams up to date by distributing documentation.